INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
1. For online admission, visit the DHE Goa website https://dhe.goa.gov.in/
2. Begin with the new registration process on the link provided.
3. Provide your details such as name, email id, Aadhar number, mobile number, and preferable password on the registration form.
4. Once the registration is complete, the applicant can proceed with the login page.
5. The email id will be your username and the password as entered in the registration form.
6. An email will be sent to the applicants email address specifying your username and password for future reference.
7. Candidate should mandatorily have the following documents in pdf format to complete the application:
a. SSC Marksheet
b. HSSC Marksheet (non mandatory for applicants whose results are not declared)
8. Candidate should have the high quality .jpeg/.png/jpg file of passport size photo with clear background and candidate signature.
9. E-Certificate is mandatory for candidates applying under the category SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH.
10.Each candidate is allowed to make only one application on the portal.
Programme Preference Selection:
11.While adding the preference of the Programme, the applicant has to mandatorily select two colleges in the order of preference while the third preference is optional. (1- Highest preference, and 3- Lowest preference)
12.The candidate can apply for different degree programme either in the same college or different college.
13.Each college will prepare their independent merit list.
14.The candidate can upgrade their admission from the lower preference college admitted earlier to the higher preference college, subject to availability of seats and admission offer.
15.However, candidate strictly will not be able to switch to the lower preference college if admitted earlier in the highest preference college.
16.Once the candidate admits in any of their preferred college, they will not be able to edit their preference in application form thereafter.
17.After submission of the application form, a pop-up window acknowledging the successful submission of the application will be displayed. Candidate will receive the acknowledgement on the registered email.
18.Incomplete applications will not be processed.